Saturday, May 12, 2007

Tips for my dear friends

Dear all,

Thanks for coming to my blog, hope u like it. This is my personal space and of course, it is for you too.

Feel free to drop a note or two for me. You can do so either by:
1)Writing a comment on the particular post which u like/dislike or
2)Leaving a message on the cbox you see on the right hand side(green colour) by entering your message,like what some of my friends did.

I will check my blog daily if possible (i am in love with it now, so will be blogging everyday) & write a reply for you. So, the next time u come back, please go back & check it.

PS: Please write your name down so i know who you are. I will be in misery if i can't see your name.
PPS: Due to age problem & insufficient brain cells, please don't play the game of guess who i am/ 猜猜我是谁的游戏. Terima Kasih, sayang.

No comments: