Friday, May 18, 2007

Home sweet home

I have aldready booked my flight home, yuppie!

14 more days and i will be breathing the fresh new air of Singapore, talking singlish to the taxi driver, watching my dad sleeping(as i will be taking the late flight),playing with my dirty dog(dad said his fur is getting longer & dirtier)....

So many things that i can do & also not doing.

I can wear my mini-skirt downstair & KLKK (walk here walk there)& parade-have to wear decently in Indoneais.
So once i am back to Singapore, haha! i will dig out all my mini-skirt/short/sleeveless top/body hugging jeans/pants and wear them!

I will not have to wake up early for anyone. I can choose what i want to eat,like chicken wing (without worrying about bird flu or what), satay, Ho fan,yi mee, chicken chop, hokkien mee....

Counting down now.

2 comments:

口水流 said...

Alright! Here you go! ;-D

Diary of Mimi-Dada said...

Counting down & can u believe? I am going home next week aldy! Yuppie!