Monday, May 28, 2007

Fighting war everyday in my apartment

These few days are like fighting against the war, messy, stress, nosiy...
batch by batch, the students come & go. Just pray hard they did well for this final examination.

My worst nightmare today is the preparation for Maths paper tomorrow. 7 students came together and have tuition!

Ahhhhh! i almost couldn't handle it! Luckily i got anwer sheets for their revision so just check n tell them how to do without starting from the scratch & waste too much time.

Didn't cook today & don't intent to cook for this week too since will be busy teaching & shifting. Plus, i aldy sold my refrigerator, so can't keep food for too long. Aldy predicted the mess i will have today, so ordered in advance the food yesterday from the warung store downstair to be delivered this noon. That one packet of food lasted me for whole day, or 2 meals (both lunch & dinner). Heng no gastric pain.

Felt my throat painful & dry yesterday nite, guess it was the viruse that is floating in the air. Heard many people in my ex-school are down with related illnesses. Today, felt so much better and can talk & scold at the top of my voice :)

Heehee! 4 more days & i will be back home to wear my super mini-short! :)

No comments: