Sunday, October 24, 2010

My life is dedicated to others

went to the Buddhist Conference 2554 yesterday(23 Oct 2010).
My greatest reward? was receiving the Dharma & finally got the opportunity to get near to Geshe Tenzin Zopa.

Now i truely believe things happen for a reason. I was given free ticket to the show 'Unmistaken Child' in July by a friend. It was a documentary about Tenzin Zopa in search for his teacher's reincarnation form for 4 years. The devoted disciple set off in a journey in the Himalayas, with faith in his heart.

http://www.itvs.org/films/unmistaken-child/photos-and-press-kit

Something he said rings thro my mind & soul-'My life is dedicating to others'.
if i have not watched the movie before, i wouldnt think so much into this statement. he proves it with his action.

it was kindof soul searching for me especially these few months. questions come & go, some managed to have an answer, but most still hanging there.

i am not a very good student, i stop searching for answers & let it rest while i carry on with my daily routine. i keep myself busy & occupied with work, tuition, classes, volunteer works....

on a quiet night like this, i guess i must start reflecting. There were other teachers who were there to gave more tips on how to create happiness in the here & now. But for today, i will just share this insight with u.

Hmm, as to why i didnt use chinese to write out, it will take me ages to finish typing the chinese characters, english cuts down half the time :-)

No comments: