Thursday, April 12, 2007

Har? Meet in June? Busy leh!


One thing good about being a teacher is, u know when is your holiday, & MOST importantly : u work for less than 10 months and get 13 months pay leh! (That is very attractive for me!)

To see or plan your holiday,just follow the school calender loh. Normally the major term break is in June & December.

Currently planning my June holiday. Have so many things to do, so may not have time to meet with my dearest friends aldy.

First week : either resting at home or go Genting, i miss the cool air there & eer, my hands need to do some exercise with the machine that can sing & pay u $.

Second week : planning to go with daddy to Angkor wat, either from Sun to Fri or from Tue to Fri cos Sat is cousin's Fa wedding. Long time no go wedding dinner aldy, kind of miss the "Yum Seng!" sound & the chaos of wedding....Oh! Brother Fa, not saying that your wedding is messy but most wedding are. Oh! no lah, just saying wedding is filled with noise & so noise =wealth, correct? Also people always make use of it to catch up ma! So, hmmm, when people come they will talk what, right? so , u know what i am trying to say, right?

Third Week : Doing my LASIK checkup on 18/6 then surgery on 20/6. After that, must stay at home rest for at least 2 weeks (of course u can go out the next day, but i super super kia see)

Fourth week : Stay at home loh & rest...mayb can buy some facial mask from Indonesia & bring home & do since i got time.....

oh! Yah! transfering data from my whitety to my blacky...hmmm, also, must call groomer to come & groom my Pager also, guess his hair will be long by then.

July : Going back to Jakarta & start my teaching in a new school....kind of looking forward to it

No comments: