Monday, April 30, 2007

Bringing someone's mummies to Hainan


Daddy told me 2 weeks ago that he wanted to go Hainan instead of Angkor Wat. Kind of disappointed at first. I have been reading up for the places i am going to visit, check up on the cost of accomodation , driver, tickets etc. Now, i have to start doing research again.

Later, he told me that my Gugus (my Daddy's sisters) are also going with us. Hmmm, the group is getting bigger. Ok, have to check up on the place now.

Did some research again on Hainan, sounds ok after talking to my friend, Chen W S who is staying at Hainan. Asked him to help me get a driver & car & ask another of our friend to help check on hotals at Sanya.

After mum passed away 3 years 10 months ago, i regretted not spending more time with her, like bringing her for tour.

Now came my opportunities of bringing someone's mothers & my own daddy for a real family gathering. I will make up for what i counldn't do for my own mummy.

Daddy would love this trip. I can somehow feel that he is looking forward to it although his tone when talking about it is the same. He is that kind of person who wouldn't show his feeling out, or shall i said my whole family are bad at expressing ourselves?

This thought keeps me motivated & yes, me too, are now looking forward to it. I am going to make this a wonderful memory for us all. It would be so much better if mummy is still around. Anyway, i will bring her along with me :)

(PS: this is not my first trip to bring Daddy out for a tour, but i promise myself to bring him travelling at least once a year. Our last trip was to HongKong)

No comments: