Thursday, December 15, 2011

A few more happy moments










All these photos were taken yesterday along Hoan Kiem Lake.
Luckily the locals never chased me away.

Thanks Grace, simple woman & Yu Yan for writing the comments on my previous posts. I dont know why, i am unable to go & comment. Sorry.

Not going to Sapa, too cold for me & i was told that i couldnt hv a nice view due to the mist. Yes, what a waste :-(

Anyway, hope u like all these pictures that i have taken so far.
Yes, i will be returning to the lake again to take more :-)

(Ps: not writing these posts in chinese because i am using my friend's laptop. didnt want to make too much changes to her laptop. But if i am at cafe with wireless wifi, then i can use my handphone with chinese input)

2 comments:

玉燕 said...

I love this series of photos especially the first one. Do you have to pay for the posing?

Diary of Mimi-Dada said...

Haha! No, all free :-)
The couples were taking wedding photos, i just smile at them & took pictures. They were happy in fact.