Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tough decisions to make

Back to hong kong aldy after the chinese new year break, tired and busy. started work the moment i arrived.

my 2 weeks schedule was so tight that i had hardly anytime to relax, reflect and redesign my future plan.

had to make a tough decision yesterday, by sending that email out, it means i will be broke from july onwards...and that is not the end, still have some important things waiting for me to decide in the near future. In addition to all these, i am still having problems with my email account,sigh....did something and hopefully that can stops the viruse from spreading further...this too is bothering me these few days...sigh, sigh...

Hong kong is still cold, temperature around 16 degress C, guess this type of cool weather will continue till march or april..well, i m ok with this temperature as long as it is not falling to 10 degrees C.

No comments: