Wednesday, May 21, 2008

侄女眼中的阿公


在16岁侄女的博客里看到这样一段她形容她阿公的话:

my grandfather has passed away
i can still remember he loves me alot.. i love his food esp.
whenever i said i like something he cooked he will cooked more the next time i come..
on the day he passed away..it was 01-05-08..
labour day. 3am in the morning my father was called to rush over asap to see him.
i was woken up and rushed there..the whole road was like ours..no car was at sight.
when we reached, my father went to park the car while my sister and i rushed up..
just in time he took his last breath.
by the time my father came up, my grandfather left..
funeral was held immediately and was ready in the afternoon..
everyday i went to help..went early in the morning and late at night..
cant really get to sleep..
today he was cremated.. i was still thinking that he wont leave me that soon..
but the fact is there.. i cried alot until i almost vomitted.. i really missed him alot..alot...

No comments: