Monday, March 19, 2007

My new baby-Blacky

Tonight is the first night for my new baby. She is beautiful-black & shiny. The perfect gift for my birthday.

Paid an adoption fee of $1200. Will definitely bring her over to Jakarta together with her sister, Shiny. Will have to pass over information from her sister to her. Oh! I love them both but i just can't keep both of them.

Still thinking whom i shall give Shiny to? I must find a perfect mummy for Shiny, someone who can look after her and take good care of her. She is a definitely a wonderful baby,i think i also paid $1200 for her, but that was 3 or years back. I will miss her.

Have to get new cloth for Backy, when her owner passed her to me tonight, she is naked. Will search around the house tomorrow. Oh! have to remember to register her onlin by 31 March 2007.

So excited when i think of the tricks & things that i can play with her. Shiny is slow & kind of having virus, cant perform certain tricks. Otherwise, she is also perfect.

Let me introduce you to them :
My elder baby Shiny - NEC Versa
My new baby : Blacky-Compaq Presario V31316TU

No comments: