Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Chinese New Year 2007



Went back Singapore for my CNY, wow! How i enjoy it!The food, the atmosphere, the people, the noise(gossip) that i can understand. Sad to say, i still cant understand much of the Bahasa Indoneia after being here for 2.5 years :(

Everywhere i went to is all red red. Have you ever been to chinatown? You must have but i have no time this year to go there BUT, my dear Daddy bring it to my home! Yes! it is RED RED at my living room & outside my house :)


Let me guess how long will he put up the decoration this year? end of March? used to be for very long but now he super on, maybe just after the 15th day of new year he will remove everything. Forgot to ask him yesterday when i called to tell him i am ok here, couldnt feel the earthquake that affected so many locals as well as some places in Singapore.

No comments: