Friday, March 2, 2007

My luggage bag full of Fooooood!

Came back Jakarta on Monday (26/2). Wow! Like pao lu(running away from home),soooo many foods inside my luggage bag, about 90% are food. 20kg, just nice :)
Things that i brought back :

1 roasted duck
rou gan
8 duck wings (4 for $1)
half chicken(to cook rice wine chicken for my friends in Jakarta on sunday)
yu shen (for lao qi)- a singaporean way of celebrating new year, symbolising prosperity, wealth & health
canned food like fishmaw soup (yu piao)
Twisties (2×10 pkts)for Deng
Prawn noodle at Tampines Blk 138 market-damn good, tried last sunday morning,but not so good aldy when we ate it on Monday.
some dried food for my vegetarian meal on every Monday
pig’s oil meat (daddy just fried for me, can put it in when fried vegetables)
Gifts for parents who look after me in Jakarta-maybe buy cookies from Prima Deli
Gardenia raisin Bread

The rest of the 10% are : 2 English books, 3 Chinese books, 1 magazine, 3 newspaper (wan bao, Strait Times)

Oh!! How i miss Singapore food

No comments: