Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011~World without computer

On the eve of 2011, ie, 31 december 2010, my laptop suddenly fell sick with a loud scream right in front of me.

sent her to the ER for repair & just discharged her moment ago.
Recuperating fast & well :-)
cost me S$180.

since i just got her back & i am soooo deprive of getting connecting, i have no time to download google chinese input & change the language bar.....

so many things to update & share but i have no time to really share. work is really busy though it was just the second day...wonder how can i last till year end?

Maybe i will just summarised :
~Enjoyed my trip to myanmar (4-15dec 2010)~got to take many pictures but not really satisfied with them. kind of missing something in there. went to the villages near the sea which my friends & me had to travelled for at least 5-8 hrs everyday. the most memorable trip will be the bullock cart journey. Adults & children were all so thrilled when we saw the 15 bullock carts right in-front of our eyes! It took us 45 minutes to reach the village.

~cambodia trip (17-24dec 2010) was just ok. went to visit my eldest brother whom is working at a resort with a private beach.
My days were spent visiting the nothing-much-to-do-and-see town in the morning.
after lunch, will go back to that 5 stars resort to take a nap/rest due to the scorching heat.
went to this mueum at Phnon penh & saw how people were tortured to death during the 70s.

~i bought another dslr...heeheehee! too bad it was bought after the many trips so i still dont get the chance to test it, what a pity.

~started my new year with some resolutions & with a dipping bank account :-)

will share with u more once i got everything intact.

No comments: