Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year to me

Since i receive nothing from the travel agency, i would take it that my trip tomorrow is confirm. waiting for the tour guide to call me n let me know when to meet tomorrow.
The place that i am going to is a bali-style resort.
u could take a look at the site, hope the place is really as good as it was shown :

http://www.iphotspring.com/

My christmas trip to pang long xia was too rush, i have no time at all to enjoy the facilities nor the scenary, what a waste!

came back with a bad cough till date,could hardly sleep at night.

have no time to download my photos, the schedules at the tuition centre are so tight n with my current health, totally no mood to do anything beside resting. i am actually looking forward to the hotspring tomorrow.

Happy new year to me :)

3 comments:

simple woman said...

Happy New Year to you.

Anonymous said...

May you enjoy happiness, good health, wealth and good luck in the new year. Happy New Year 2009

Diary of Mimi-Dada said...

谢谢simple woman 和 guoming 的温馨祝福,
在新的一年,你们也要快快乐乐哦!