Friday, September 5, 2008

Finally shifeted into the new 2-bedrooms apartment at North Point,Hong Kong.

yesterday was my third nights sleeping there, hmmmm, slept well except for the air-con part....how should i comment on theis mini-air-con?
The windows for the air-con outlets was at the side, unlike what we have in Singapore-horizontally at the top so that the cool air can flow n circulate around the room...down here, it was the opporsite...the outlets is vertical and the worst part is, it was placed at the corner of the room! air flow to the other side of the room is limited, thus cooling only one part of the room. To make matter worse, directly in front of this air-con is the room door. No space/way am i going to put my bed directly under the bed. My only solution is to turn the power on to high cool so that cool air can be reflected to the other end of the room.

Room is small, but at least bigger than my previous bird cage. I re-shuffled the furnitures this morning and got rid of the bed frame. i put my bed on the floor now, hopefully better.

Another problem that i am facing is - no internet connection!!!! this is really bad!!
i tried n tried for few days n are unable to get connected to any wireless network around my area. They do have free public wi-fi but the connection was always off/on demand.

No comments: