Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Dear all,

It was so nice to be home with my family, friends and even strangers on the street. Mixing around with them, rubbing shoulders with them, hearing them speaking singlish..all these just makes me feel alive n just wanted to shout "Yes!I am finally back home!"

So busy since my arrival on friday nite, met my friends, do Christmas shopping, eating at hawker centre n most importantly, buying things for my Taiwan trip tomorrow.

will be away from 19dec to 26dec to Taiwan with my dear daddy n sister...n immmediately upon arrival , will depart for KL on 27dec till ?? i havent confirm my return dates yet..mayb will b back 31dec or 1Jan08. Will be spending my Christmas oversea, this is something special n i m looking forward to it. Hmm, what will it be to be celebrating Christmas in Taiwan? i hope it is not that cold. my super big luggage is full of sweaters, windbreaker,scarf, ....yes, i super kiasi, or scare of cold....i would rather bring extra than being caught unprepared. also, must take care of daddy cos he is scare of cold too.

therefore, will not be able to blog until next year. i guess i may not have time to do any blogging during my travelling, so this will be my last blog of the year 2007.

come to think about it, i should be seriuoly thinking about my new year resolution on my trip to Taiwan. ok, will pack a notebook in my luggage for writing.

Year 2007 is not bad for me. i have so many achievements : getting small return from my investment, teaching in a new school, getting to know more people, engaging on a new business, etc.

Just hope 2008 is as good as this year or much more better.

My new year wish? Of course i have : Good health n wealth for my family members, harmony within my family n my friends n the world.

Best wishes for you too. Merry Christmas & Happy 2008.

1 comment:

simple woman said...

Merry Christmas and have a nice trip.