Thursday, July 31, 2008

temple tour this sat 2/8/08

I love to write my blog in chinese, but recently my laptop 'broken'..got to wait till i m bk in singapore then can repair....so please tahan with me for a while.

u : Why not do so in hk?
Me: My family members/friends asked me not to trust the people here so i listen loh.

u : Chinese word? Microsoft got what, so easy, why u cannot?
Me: I tried n tried n tried n...... but cannot leh....regional language setting cannot find chinese word (traditional, big5 all dont have)...sunday tried to load in 搜狗拼音输入法(Google) but failed.....sigh....so i think i give up liao...last point to add - i m lousy in all these computer stuffs.

u : How come i can see u typing some chinese words har?
Me: Because i just discover this www.pandamama.com where u can edit chinese word using english or cantonese...it took me looooong time to type it out so, that is the best i can do

Anyway, just a update on what i did today.
Last week went to 東平洲(逍遙遊、印洲塘海岸公園、吉澳風味海鮮餐一天遊)with my friend-of course i didnt eat the saefood, just took plain rice n vegetables)
so since i m off this weekend too, i went ahead and book a tour (alone)to temple this sat(昂坪360 - 纜車、昂坪市集、寶蓮寺、天壇大佛、齋宴一天遊)via cable car..1 day temple tour is HK$183 ( with vegetarian lunch provided)

feeling very happy now cos just got my pay, very happy, haha!
Dont worry, will definitely save money for my retirement.

Below are some photos that i took last sat,will upload the rest of the photos another time, too late now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

to type chinese words online using pinyin, try http://www.chinese-tools.com/tools/ime.html

kokmin

Diary of Mimi-Dada said...

thank u, very helpful谢谢