Tuesday, July 22, 2008

going Macau on my 4th night

This is my 3rd nite in Hong Kong. have to type this blog post fast because not sure when is the connection going off-Yes, i m tapping on people's wireless account..sorry but i have no choice. 3 days without surfing the net is enough for me aldy.

For you, my friend, below is a short summary of what i did these few days:

Weather here is damn hot! 31 degree c

started working yesterday for hk summer course- guess what? my working day for this 2 weeks or so is Mon, Wed and Fri! on top of that, i am only teaching 4 students, which is like 4.5hr of teaching only! i am not teaching in a school anymore, now is a tuition centre.

Dont envy me yet - still got to arrive early to centre n stay there n do work

HK mrt is like sardine - v v packed in the morning. My work place is in Causeway Bay - another island so got to take train n bus(pass through underground tunnel)

went shopping today to Sha Tian with female friends-1 staying with me, the other is helper in the centre.

book a nature tour for sat 26/7/08 - HK$144 - i think is travelling to an island

most excited new is : 3 of us last miniute decided that we want to travel to Macau TOMORROW!Guess we aldy konw each other for long or they really love me very much to bring me around! Haha! actually no lah! next week my flatmate got to teach everyday so tomorrow is the best day to go cos thursday all of us are off.

No comments: