Tuesday, February 19, 2008

my 'best' friend- cancer

1998, i was told that my mum had cancer, final stage.

2008, i was told that my dad had cancer too, final stage.

they have so many similar symt..bone cancer/cervical/prostate cancer...all spreading here n there.

had to stay strong in front of daddy,but when i m home at night, alone in the bedroom,tears just started to flow nonstop...

went with him for radiotherapy yesterday n today...the moment he stepped into the room, i started taking outmy tissue...that 10 minutes of waiting, just remind me so many things n yet so little time.

i had to go back to jakarta this sunday to continue my contract till june...doctors said average is 12 months...

i m looking at the bright side...n betting on the million dollars toto this thursday...if only i win it n then i can just end my contract now n spend more quality time with him...money is always the problem n i hv to be realistic, the journey is still very long.

No comments: