Monday, July 9, 2007

My new day

Came back to Jakarta a week ago. Just started my new school teaching today. How to describe my day? 2 words: TIRED + BUSY.

I took a nap today after school for 1.5hrs. feel so refreshing now :) hope i can sleep later.

The school is okay, small population and so easy to teach.

Have been asking around how to get to mangga duo (my favourite place to hunt for DVDs) n i found it. First, have to take little red bus B01 (pay Rp 1000=$0.15) then alight at SuperIndoor. After that, take another blue bus B02(Rp 2000($0.35) n there u go! Of couse, have to be very careful as usual when u are taking public transport.

went there yesterday wih my friend, Helen. Wow! the bus-way was so crowded!!! packed like sardine! so lesson learned : never go there during sunday. Latest new: the price for DVD increases to Rp 6000($1) instead of Rp5000 ($0.85)

woke up at 5.35am this morning to pack our lunchbox....hmmmm, i could hardly open my eyes when i was cooking. Luckily for me, i have aldy thought of the menu the day before of what to cook. well, this is going to be the same from now on, think of what to cook for the next day. also, think of what to wear. otherwise, i will waste a lot of time standing before the wardrobe scratching my head with my half-open eyes.

i have not yet started the tuition yet, will do so this thursday. Oh! forget to mention about my personal new apartment. i rented one-bedroom apartment just for tuition, i kind of love it, add in my personal touch there by painting cute little flowers in the room. Not down with the drawing yet, just managed to paint 4 flowers. Extremely small but well, i am not really staying there, just need the space for tables n chairs. no fridge,no heater, no bed(just a sleeping bag) but i have got air-con! Finally i can pamper my students.

so anyone coming here can stay there if u dont mind the simplicity of that place. It is easy to get food because there are abundant of makan places downstair. Taxi? easy too. shopping centre? 2 large malls nearby, u can walk there or just take the free shuttle bus....hmmm, i think i sound like a property agent now, haha!

i miss internet. i lost touch of it for 1 week cos the one at school was down. luckily we install it at our apartment too. internet is really impotant to me because without it, i cannot get in touch with my frineds n get to know what is happening back in singapore or the world. not to forget, i cant blog also!

Ok, enough for tonight. got to go off n rest. get easily tired now, age is catching up lah.

No comments: