Sunday, February 4, 2007

She bought the last bunch of vegetable



Went to HERO this morning, it looks like diaster is coming soon. A sense of panick passed through me. My imagination went wild : if the flood is not going to subside the next few days, i will run out of my 1 kg of pork, my canned foods....

So, i grabbed the red basket & started to do some marketing.

Went to the vegetable counter, nothing green there except for a last bunch of vegetable(i think the name is ji chang-for decoration on top of steam fish). Below are the things that are out of stock :

  • potatoes
  • eggs (3 broken one left)
  • Yakult
  • green vegetables or long beans
  • canned sardines & others (shelves almost empty so unable to identify what is missing)
  • Instant noodles (Indo Mee almost all gone-so Indonesian mainly love this brand)
  • Rice left 30 or 40 pkts

Lucky for me, still able to grab some canned food (2 cans of mushroom, 1 baked bean, 1 mushroom soup), 1 pkt of Indomilk, apple juice, a bar of Queen chocolate.

Hmmm, as a precaution-in case i get bored at home, i also bought my favourtite Seng Kong (titbits-i seldom eat chips but this is different, damn crispy, u should try)

Total amount spent is Rp 99.715 (arount S$17)

While queuing up, saw this mother-daughter gang behind me. They bought the last greenary on the shelves :)

This lady in front of me also very cute . Guess she is very bored while waiting (i must admit, took about 5 to 10 minutes), she looked around her & saw this bunch of bananas deserted by somebody. She grabbed & placed it inside her basket.

Hey! That was easy shopping. So, i did the same by looking around me on the floor. Baskets are lying around without owners & the staffs are all very busy, no one bother to replace those food inside the basket to the shelves.

Towels? No, i don't need it. Bread? Eeerr, looks distorted, no way am i going to eat it. After surveying for a while to kill time, i gave up. Nothing i needed or looked appealing to me.

Oh! That photo on top,it had nothing to do with the supermarket shopping lah. Just a photos i took 2 days ago outside my apartment. I like the colour of the umbrella. Bring some colours to this groomy day, don't you think so?

Latest new: no school tomorrow for my kids.

No comments: